- Canada’s New Identity: Al Etmanski has once again brought together a group of amazing authors… goo.gl/fb/M89UX 3 months ago
- great presentation on smartgrids @leonhawkins . 1 year ago
- @lpynn great article series on state of the salish sea. 1 year ago
- Canada’s New Identity: Al Etmanski has once again brought together a group of amazing authors… goo.gl/fb/zxEPT 1 year ago
- Augmented Reality Glasses: Google to produce for market by 2013 pinterest.com/pin/3166662207… 1 year ago
Subscribe by Email
Category Archives: Change
Al Etmanski has once again brought together a group of amazing authors to write about the topic “What are you skating towards 2012?“. My contribution for this series titled “Canada’s New Identity” has been published today and I encourage you … Continue reading
Life was created by people no smarter than you. Make your own.
After much work and consideration, an essay I’ve been writing has been published on the blog of Al Etmanski as part of a series of essays entitled Becoming Visible. The topic of entitlement is one is constantly on my mind, … Continue reading
EDIT Jan 27 11pm : Egypt’s youth at forefront of ‘people power’ movement – Globe and Mail It could only be a matter of time before the ability to communicate rapidly and freely without censorship caused a revolution. Tunisia, Egypt … Continue reading
Thank you for the feedback from yesterdays post on oil eating microbes. It was brought to my attention the preparedness of such a solution was greatly over exaggerated and only exists in very small quantities in labs too … Continue reading
First post about my return to blogging. Excited about setting up a new venue for feedback on projects I’m involved with and providing some great links for others to explore. Hope you will join in the conversation and leave your comments.
I was about to post a discussion I’ve been working on for a week to do with local food sourcing, but this item has superseded that piece. Yes it will change our world, and this particular item is quite close … Continue reading